I had the pleasure to be be interviewed on the Meet A Mogul series of The Market Mogul, a financial site. The Meet a Mogul series has been designed as a platform for people to learn from the experience of others, and in my case they were interested in my experience as an entrepreneur, how and why I made the transition into banking, and my views on Fintech.
TMM did actually such a great job in the the interview that I ended up talking much more than expected, and they decided to split the interviews in 2 parts: one about my experience, including startup CEO and banker. The other one exclusively on Fintech.
Kudos to TMM who did a superb job with the video, hope you’ll enjoy watching it as much as I did making it.
– Can you walk us through your career to date?
– Where did the idea for Ukibi come from?
– How did you convince VCs to invest in Ukibi?
– What were some of the challenges you faced as the founder of a startup?
– What is your view on solo entrepreneurs?
– Why the transition from entrepreneurship to banking?
– What will the financial landscape look like in 2020?
– What advice would you give to a 23-year old just starting their career?
Second video: Huy Nguyen Trieu’s views on Fintech
– What excites you about Fintech?
– What are Bitcoin and Blockchain?
– Are there any Fintech companies or initiatives we should watch out for in the next 5 years?
– Why is London classed as the world hub for Fintech?
– How can Fintech help the developing world?
– Have you found a startup that is close to the “Google of finance”?
– What does Fintech ultimately want to achieve?
If you want updates on Disruptive Finance and Fintech:
– You can enter your email address to receive an email whenever I write a new post
– You can also follow me on Twitter here
– Or add Disruptive Finance to your RSS reader
And thanks for reading. Don’t hesitate to share if you like this post!